Pages

My Etsy Shop

December 24, 2011

First Mondays

So next weekend I am going to be participating in First Monday, and it will be my very first craft show with my photography! It has already been a little overwhelming and there are so many things on my to do list. The main stressor for me is the setup. But I have been getting some good ideas online, and have come up with some cute ways to display my photos. Here are a few things I've purchased so far:


This is a cool antique file board that i'll display my postcards and smaller prints on. 
It came from Cheryl's Etsy shop. She's got some other really cool finds, check it out!



This is a super cool vintage train case that I will put some of my matted prints in. 
It came from The Frabjous Day. Also lots of great finds there!



I found these precious little bird easels from this shop that I will probably get to display a few pieces.


Lastly, I have started making a few greeting cards to sell at the fair. I apologise for the horrible photographs, didn't have my camera and I had to take the pictures with my computer!









This is my first attempt at greeting card making, so go easy on me! 
They are much lovlier in person, trust me!



More on this subject later, I am trying my hardest not to stress right before Christmas.
 It should be a really great time though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment