Pages

My Etsy Shop

January 17, 2012

Rocky Mountain High

I'm blogging this morning from beautiful Telluride, CO. As you can see, I'm playing around with a new blog design. I'm slightly technically challenged when it comes to these things, but I'm trying to figure it all out and have a beautiful blog like so many of you do! I'm about to go hit the slopes, but I thought I'd stop in first and say good morning to everyone, and post a few personal photos from the other day when my honey and I were at the carnival at the stock show. These are just a few fun photos I wanted to share with you all. Hopefully I'll have some winter wonderland photographs later today... I'm going to bring my equipment with me snowboarding, although I'm a little anxious to be bringing such expensive camera equipment with me when there's a potential for crashing on the mountain! Let's hope that doesn't happen. I'll keep you all posted. Until then, hope everyone has a lovely day.






This last photo is of a one day old baby goat and it's mama - how precious is that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment