Pages

My Etsy Shop

February 6, 2012

New Adventures in Maybe Sparrow Land

Because I can never have a dull moment in my life and constantly have to be working on something new, I have now expanded Maybe Sparrow's Place on Etsy to selling clothing and jewelry as well. For now, the clothing consists of Onesies with my Artwork... check it out here.

The jewelry is something I've been wanting to do for a while now, and is quite experimental at this stage. I find it very therapeutic, so even if I don't sell anything I enjoy making it and I'll just wear it myself ;) The competition for jewelry sellers is very tough on Etsy... there are just so many people selling such wonderful things. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Overall my shop has been doing great for the new year- almost 50 sales already and we're not even halfway through February! And I sold my first 20x30 size photograph to a very lovely lady in France a few days ago which is very exciting for me. I love the idea that my art will be hanging halfway across the world!

If you have time, please go check out my Zazzle shop, I've posted a LOT of new products lately with my artwork on it- iPad sleeves, clothing, messenger bags, iPhone cases, etc! Some really pretty stuff.


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment