Pages

My Etsy Shop

February 16, 2012

Now Introducing Maybe Sparrow Gifts!

Finally carved out some time to post for y'all, I had surgery today and I was hallucinating while sedated about listing on Etsy. How sad that Etsy is what I dream about, haha! Anyway, I have opened up a second shop on Etsy for my jewelry, printable cards, greeting cards, and onesies. I will be transitioning more items from the first store to the second, but so far I'm getting some good responses and views :) I've just created two new lovely Save the Date cards, and will be experimenting much more with Illustrator and actually designing my own cards this year.





Please go check out my new shop, Maybe Sparrow Gifts, on Etsy! 
And as always, thanks for everyone's continued support for my work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment