Pages

My Etsy Shop

February 8, 2012

Shameless Plug

In an effort to try and earn some extra cash due to the looming demise of my current nursing job, I have entered a few of my designs to Threadless for their t-shirt submission contest. It would be SO greatly appreciated if any and all of you would go and show my submissions some love to help them get chosen to be printed! Simply click on the links below and be sure to give my designs a "5" along with clicking the "Notify Me" button when the shirt becomes available. This will help me out big time!! Many thanks in advance :) I would be nothing without all of you, seriously!
Let Love Free - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More
You Know I'd Die for You - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More
Space Ocean Owlctopus - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

0 comments:

Post a Comment