Pages

My Etsy Shop

January 8, 2012

Been on Death's Door

It may seem that I've been MIA for a few days... and I apologize for that! It would seem that the little guy I work with (he's 14 months old) gave me a touch of the bronchitis and walking pneumonia. So it has not been a fun week for me. But I am on the mend after much rest, a bottle of antibiotics, and two inhalers from the ole Dr. 

I did manage to leave the house today and go see Hugo, which was probably one of the best movies I have seen in a very long time. 



I have been meaning to read the book for ages but never got around to it. I don't know how good the book is, but I highly recommend the movie. It was incredibly sweet, romantic, funny, sad... just right up my alley. Oh, and it was set in Paris and one of the characters was based off George Melies, one of the first filmmakers (who made "A Trip to the Moon"). 

And how adorable and gorgeous are these children that star in the movie? They were just great.


Anyway... I did manage to create a few new things while I've been sick.


I made a new 2012 Carnival themed calendar, which you can purchase here.


Edited a new photograph of a bicyclist on the Brooklyn Bridge wearing a santa hat, available here.


This one was taken back during the Balloon Festival during sunset - I just love the colors. Available here.

Lastly, I have some very exciting news! I've been approached by a specialty wholesale company who wants to print my artwork on wood and sell to retailers online and in stores. It's all very preliminary at this point, but hopefully you'll be seeing my artwork in more placer soon and I will gain more exposure.

Thanks for your support thus far in my exciting journey, it's all up hill from here!







0 comments:

Post a Comment