Pages

My Etsy Shop

January 1, 2012

Bloggin' into the New Year

I've had quite the weekend, but I thought I'd take a few moments to give you all a little update and show off some new photos. I was finally featured on the front page of Etsy on Friday, yay! It was amazing to see the views and hearts roll in. Even though it's after Christmas, people are still digging my christmas lights photo. So thank you!

I had my first trade days show this weekend, which was... interesting. It was a very good learning experience, but I do not think I'll be going back to that venue. There was very little art there and people seemed to be doing lots of looking but no buying. Also, it was WINDY! Things kept flying away and it was a constant struggle to keep all my art from disappearing. I'll post pictures soon, at the very least I enjoyed putting up my tent and seeing all my artwork together. 

For now, here are two new photographs... 
can you tell I'm already getting into the Valentine's Day spirit?









P.S. - the winner of my giveaway will be announced at Midnight (Central time)... only a few hours left to win!!!



1 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it to the front page that is amazing! Sorry that the wind made an appearance at your show. Wind and rain are two gifts from Mother Nature an art show can do without. I love your pink barn, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete